Wednesday 28 January 2015

Busy but happy time

Hi all,

now it is a very busy time for me. A lot of stress and exams. Thesemester finals are coming very quickly. Unfortunately, among my hair I found a grey one but what does not kill me, makes me stronger.

These days I have been very satisfied with our national men handball team. The boys have done a great job, beating Swedish and Croatian squads, they advanced to the semi-finals of the World Championship! It is a huge success of Polish handball because the aim was to get out from the group. I am a really big fan of team sport so I am very proud that the situation has gone so well!
The next match starts at 15:00 p.m., January 30th.

Cheer 4 our national team !


1 comment:

  1. I'm writting this comment for the third time, something doesn't work well;P
    Well, you know, that's exactly what I could also say about these latest days, they were really busy buy brought a lot of happiness :)
    Anyway, look, in 10 days we're gonna enjoy our holidays!
    Ce la facciamo!:)

    ReplyDelete