Sunday 1 March 2015

It's a time for a change

Hi everyone!

I have not been there for so much time ,but saying the truth, I had a winter holiday and decided to do nothing related to my studies :).

With the beginning of a new semester, I tried to change something in my life, doing things that can make my day happier and my mood better. I thought that I am still young and strong so I am able to do everything I can imagine. Just about a month ago there were some moments in which I was feeling overwhelmed by duties, high demands made by myself and long hours of studying. Saying precisely, I had some problems with time organizational skills so even if I had much time, I could not spend it effectively, sacrifying it on duties and fun in a balanced way.

What have I done? I have started to practising sport and it was one of the best decisions in my life. I realised that only 40 minute training makes me feel better and happier. For two weeks now I have done sports at home and every single day I train cardio which involves various excercies of a whole body, burning of lard. It is very important to practise it regularly, otherwise the effect will not be satisfying. The excercises are heavy and at first it is needed to have strong will to survive to the end but I believe that all the efforts will take the positive results.

My cousin claims that I do not need to take up sport because I am slim, but for me being slender does not mean being fit and in good physical condition. I am trying to be a better person and when I do sports, going all out, I think that nothing can break me if I have done my so hard work successfully.

I recommend you to take up some sport because you have only one life and it depends only on your will if you can be on form. Remember also that the diet you maitain is also very important to make your body strong. Good luck !!! :)


1 comment:

  1. That's a very good idea! I'm sure it will help you in everything else you do, including your studies. You're right, being slim is not the point - it's all about feeling fit and healthy. Good luck then, and enjoy your workout! :)

    ReplyDelete